||Out of stock
BEST Line's largest easel, the Santa Fe 2 (Abiquiu Deluxe) is constructed of hand rubbed solid oak. By loosening the knobs on the back of the easel, the artist can adjust his or her painting to any tilt or angle. The hardware was designed and made especially for this easel. Up to 300 pounds can be lifted by the heavy-duty marine winch pulley system. Rubber casters make mobility possible. These beautiful easels have adorned homes, offices, galleries and government buildings for decades. Call for information on affordable delivery anywhere.
- Max. canvas height: 120"
- Max. canvas width: 120"
- Base width/depth: 45" x 36"
- Bottom painting tray: 48" x 6"
- Compact easel height: 86"
- Extended easel height: 150"
- Packaged in heavy-duty carton for protection
- Middle canvas holder for smaller work
- Includes front-locking rubber casters
- Shipping weight: 184 lbs.
- Box dimensions: 91" x 54" x 9"
- Ships truck; some assembly req.
*This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein and pastel