Effects Painting Medium
Relative Opacity: Transparent
- Produces a range of iridescent or metallic colours when mixed with acrylic colours.
- Opaque when wet, transparent to translucent when dry.
- Will not oxidize.
- Mix with small amounts of colour, gradually adding more colour until desired iridescent quality and transparency is achieved.
- Transparent and translucent colours work best, however, opaque colours can also be used.
- Colour will become more transparent as the percentage of medium increases.
- Colours increase in their iridescent quality and become much more reflective upon drying.
- For mother of pearl colour, use directly from the container.
- For use on fabric, thin 50% with water