||Out of stock
Fluid Painting Medium
Relative Opacity: Transparent
- For creating a brilliant jewel-like glaze with acrylic artist colours.
- Excellent brushing and levelling qualities.
- Dries quickly for rapid layering.
- Mix with any amount of acrylic colour. Small quantities of colour provide the most transparency.
- Works best with transparent or translucent colours.
- Flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
- Apply to dry, painted areas to change coloration without losing established detail. Under layer must be thoroughly dry before applying the next coat. May be dried with a hair dryer to speed drying.
- Mix in a small amount of colour with the medium. Mix thoroughly and colour will lighten. Colour will darken and go back to a thin, transparent version of the original colour as the medium dries and becomes transparent