||Out of stock
Liquitex Airbrush Medium is specifically formulated to thin acrylic colours for airbrush application. Mixing colours with AirbrushMedium will ensure that the colours do not lose their flexibility, durability and adhesion.
- Low viscosity
- Ready to use pre-filtered and pre-reduced to the required consistency for airbrush techniques, add as much or as little as desired.
- Formulated for thinning acrylic colours for airbrush application.
- Ensures colours do not lose flexibility, durability and adhesion.
- Easily thins acrylic colour or any water-soluble paints to a sprayable consistency.
- Allows thinned acrylic paint to be sprayed efficiently and retain paint film integrity.
- Liquitex Airbrush Medium mixes easily with all Liquitex Soft Body Artist Colours to produce airbrush paint with the proper viscosity for airbrushing.
- Can also be mixed with Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Colours.
- Can be mixed with all Liquitex paint, mediums and gesso.
- Mix Liquitex Airbrush Medium into Soft Body Artist Color there is no need to strain.
- Mix Liquitex Airbrush Medium into Heavy Body Artist Color and strain to remove any undissolved colour.
- Start by mixing 50% Liquitex Airbrush Medium to colour and mix thoroughly. Add further Airbrush Medium as necessary to facilitate flow through the airbrush. Each colour may require a different percentage of Airbrush Medium to colour, due to variation in colour pigment size and concentration of pigment.
- Airbrush nozzle size and spraying pressure (PSI) will determine the ratio of Airbrush Medium to paint mixture. Larger nozzles allow for greater amounts of paint in the mixture.
- Keep airbrush wet during use, do not allow paint to dry in airbrush.
- Clean airbrush with water, water/ammonia mixture, Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink Pen Cleaner, airbrush cleaner or alcohol.