The new W101-G gravity-fed air-spray gun improves on the reliable reputation of the W100-G. The improved design with side-mounted cup, high-transfer efficiency control and superior atomization. New air cap design with increased pattern shape stability improves atomization and decreases mottling and blotching. The ergonomic gun body design combined with lighter weight helps to reduce painter fatigue. Side-mounted gravity cup allows 360Â° rotation giving the operator options to spray at a wide variety of angles.
Century Series W-101 / LPH-100
Side-Mounted, Gravity-Feed Spray Gun
· Capable of handling viscous materials while still producing a smooth, finely atomized spray
· Since its gravity-feed cup rotates, it allows for more flexibility in spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath spray applications
· Great for automotive clear-coating and touch-up, large studio work, gesso coatings and murals
· W-101 spray pattern up to 4″ (10 cm)
· LPH-100 spray pattern up to 8″ (20 cm)