||Out of stock
This is not any ordinary trigger airbrush! The NEO Series, including these New NEO for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes, are unique in that they are designed to work at low air pressures. The benefits of the NEO Trigger Airbrushes working with low air pressures are minimal overspray, precise control, detailed spraying, fine atomization and affordability.
Specifically designed to work together, the NEO AIR for Iwata Miniature Air Compressor and the New NEO for Iwata Trigger Airbrushes make the perfect set… affordable and compact!
NEO FOR IWATA SIDE-FEED TRIGGER AIRBRUSH
TRN2 || PN: N 5000
• Features a 0.5-mm needle and nozzle combination for high-performance, general-purpose, high-paint flow spraying and wider spray patterns.
• Includes a 1/4 oz. (7cc) and 1/2 oz. (15cc) gravity side-feed cup and a 1 oz. (30cc) Iwata Big Mouth Bottle. (Also compatible with other sizes of Big Mouth Bottles and Iwata bottles.)
• When working in medium- to large-sized areas with larger amounts of paint, a side-feed trigger airbrush is preferred.
• Applications include: model railroad, general hobbies, custom automotive graphics, RC bodies, airbrush tanning, fine art, plastic models, body art, cosmetics.
• Internal PTFE needle packing for use with solvent-based paints.