GAC 400: Fabric Stiffener / Rabbitskin Glue Alternative.
- Dries to a very hard and stiff film.
- Most useful for priming fabrics (cotton, linen, silk, etc.) when stiffness is desired.
- Used as a rabbitskin glue alternative when applied directly to raw canvas or linen.
- Allows sculpting and shaping of draped fabrics.
- Note: Optional heat setting will decrease water sensitivity but also releases low levels of formaldehyde; therefore if choosing to heat set it is recommended that adequate ventilation be provided.