||Out of stock
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils
The Absolute Finest Quality Permanent Artist Colour Pencils
The name POLYCHROMOS®, meaning "many colours" was born in 1908 and became known across several continents. Today, the name still stands for best of class quality, including: unsurpassed lightfast pigments, 120 vibrant colours, break resistant tips, waterproof, non-smudge, and colour matched to all other Faber-Castell colour lines.
Polychromos artists' pencils are valued internationally by professionals and semi-professionals for their unsurpassed quality. The high-quality standards of the Polychromos coloured pencils shine through, whether they are used for graphics, artistic freestyle or for the exact rendition of plans.
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colours, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Water-resistant and smudge-proof
- High break resistance due to Secural bonding process (SV)
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets