Albrecht Dürer Artists' Watercolour Pencils
Albrecht Dürer Artists' Watercolour Pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolour pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects and vibrancy. The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours. Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints.
- High-quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance
- Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Smooth colour stroke
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process
- 36 colours in a metal tin
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets