||Out of stock
Chameleon Color Tones is an innovative alcohol-based marker system that gives you the ability to change the colour tone of your pen.
The 50 vibrant colours produce hundreds and hundreds of colour tones, giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese Super-Soft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odour
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
What do you get? The 50 Colour Tones set includes:
- The Original 20 colours -
- Pastel Tones set includes: Warm Sunset YO3, Fawn NU3, Bisque NU1, Bubble Gum PK3, Cool Gray CG8.
- Earth Tones set includes: Spring Meadow YG3, Bark BR5, Seville Orange OR4, Hot Cocoa BR2, Olive Green OL3.
- Primary Tones set includes: Crimson Red RD4, Summer Sun YL2, Royal Blue BL6, Grass Green GR3, Deep Black BK4.
- Cool Tones set includes: Sky Blue BL3, Blue Violet BV4, Deep Violet VO4, Purple Grape PR4, Aqua Marine BG4.
- The 30 NEW colours -
- Nature Tones: BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen
- Blue Tones: BL2 Baby Blue, BL4 Cornflower Blue, BL7 Indigo, BG1 Lagoon, BG3 Turquoise
- Floral Tones: PK2 Dusty Rose, PK4 Peony Pink, PK5 Fuchsia, BV2 Lavender, VO2 Mauve
- Warm Tones: RD2 Red Coral, RD3 Vermillion, RD5 Burgundy, YO2 Mellow Yellow, OR3 Tangerine
- Skin Tones: NU00 Nude, NU0 Sand, NU2 Light Peach, NU4 Carmel, BR4 Burnt Umber
- Gray Tones: NG4 Neutral Gray 4, CG5 Cool Gray 5, CG9 Cool Gray 9, WG3 Warm Gray 3, WG7 Warm Gray 7
- 1 x Colourless Blender - A double-ended pen with Japanese SuperSoft Brush and Bullet Nibs containing the same colourless Toning Medium used in the Mixing Chamber of Chameleon Color Tones. Use to overlay, lighten or continue blending already applied colour. Use over any colour to add texture and patterns.
- 1 x Detail Pen - A double-ended pen with two Fine Line nibs (0.6mm and 0.4mm) containing black dye-based ink that is permanent when dry and compatible with alcohol-based inks. Use for illustrating, outlining and to accent stamping. Whatever you draw will not smear when combined with Chameleon Color Tones.
- Multi-purpose Case and Work Station
- Deluxe Instructions and Idea Guide
See how it works!
You can use Chameleon Color Tones in 2 Ways:
1. As a high-quality alcohol-based traditional marker pen.
2. Adjusting colour tones to create one-pen-blends and gradations.