||Out of stock
Chameleon Color Tones is an innovative alcohol-based marker system that gives you the ability to change the colour tone of your pen.
The 5 vibrant colours produce over 25 colour tones, giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese Super-Soft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odour
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
What do you get? 5 Pack Nature Tones Contains:
- BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen
- Instruction and idea guide.
See how it works!
You can use Chameleon Color Tones in 2 Ways:
1. As a high-quality alcohol-based traditional marker pen.
2. Adjusting colour tones to create one-pen-blends and gradations.