|Availability:||Out of stock|
Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
Century Series W-200 / LPH-200
Siphon-Feed Spray Gun
· These heavy-duty siphon-feed spray guns use a conventional paint pot or pressure-feed pot
· Used for industrial applications by automotive painters, sign painters, furniture refinishers, fine artists and those who prefer the fit and feel of conventional spray guns
· Designed for applying base coats and primers
· W-200 spray pattern up to 8″ (20 cm)
· LPH-200 (HVLP Pressure-Feed Pot) has a spray pattern up to 12″ (30 cm)